Kodiak Cold Therapy
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg’s Polar Care line. It’s easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. Depending on your patient-specific protocol, with nothing more than an initial fill of a little ice and water, your patients can enjoy up to 6-8 hours of motorized cold therapy.
Breg Polar Care Cold Therapy units are classified by the FDA as Class II medical devices that must be prescribed by a physician or licensed healthcare practitioner.
Common Examples of Use
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Proven reliability and effectiveness
- Easy to use, intuitive design
- Customized Intelli-Flo pads provide temperature control specific to each treatment area resulting in superior coverage and comfort
- Provides motorized cold treatment for 6-8 hours
Book An Appointment
Book a consultation with one of our team members to address your orthotic needs.